Travelling with us is fully flexible. You can design your own itinerary or use one of our suggestions. We can design a trip for you that will suit your schedule, your budget and your interests. We are pleased to welcome groups of any size. From individual travellers to large groups, we can organise a vehicle to suit your needs. Enjoy the flexibility of your own car and driver giving you the independence to see incredible Sri Lanka on your own unique trip.
Why traveling with a private driver?
There are many advantages when it comes to going on your own private tour. Choose exactly what you want to see and do with the expertise of a local guide.
- With a private tour, you can create your own itinerary. Of course we love to help you wherever help is needed. Perhaps you want to see one of the spectacular national parks? Or you want to go surfing on a beautiful beach? We tailor the road trips to your interests.
- Save time and make the best out of the day. It’s faster compared to public transportation and you won’t waste time looking for an overpriced taxi and negotiate the costs.
- Flexible sightseeing. You can visit as many attractions per day as you like and spend as much of your time there as your want. You decide when the ride continues.
- On a private tour, you’ll get to know your guide on a personal basis and really learn about what it means to be a Sri Lankan. He will give you deep insights into his country and his culture. You will have a lot of fun with him for sure!
- With a private tour, you have the ability to change the plan during the day. You are not bound to a strict tour plan.
Impressions of our tour guests
You have the possibility to book your private driver with or without accommodation in the places you are going to visit. But as a registered travel agency, we get a discount at almost every hotel and guest house in Sri Lanka. Just tell us which hotel you would like to stay at and we will arrange the booking to get the best price for you. If you don’t want to check the hotels by yourself, no problem. We have a lot of recommendations. From affordable guest houses to luxury hotels, everything is possible and you choose the accommodation which fits best to your budget.
We want to show you what a private driver tour could look like. This is an example of a tour with the focus on cultural sightseeing. If you are interested in this tour you are welcome to contact us. But it is 100% flexible and you can create your own route if you want to.
Airport – Negombo
Arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport. Pick up by Dileep or one of our English speaking drivers.Transfer to a our guest house D-Villa 2 in Negombo.
Negombo – Pinnawala – Sigiriya
After breakfast the journey starts and you will leave for Sigiriya. On the way you will visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. In the evening you can climb the national sightseeing highlight “Lion Rock” (Entrance fee not included) Your overnight stay would be in a hotel in Sigiriya.
Sigiriya – Dambulla – Kandy
After breakfast you would set off to Kandy. On your way you will visit the Dambulla Cave Temple. Once you arrival in Kandy, you will get a city tour, including Upper Lake Drive. Near to the auditorium is the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Buddha which is also worth a visit. Your overnight stay would be in a hotel in Kandy.
Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast you will proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Visit the Royal Botanical Garden in Kandy. En route visit a tea plantation and tea factory. Your overnight stay would be at a hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya – Ella
After breakfast you will take the train to Ella which takes between 3 – 3 ½ hours which is well known for it’s beautiful landscapes. Once you arrive at Ella train station our driver will be waiting to pick you up. On your way through Ella you will stop at Ella Grand Motel to enjoy the view of the famous Ella gap. From there you will also see the Ravana Falls. Our driver will also take you on a village tour in Ella. Your overnight stay will be at a hotel in Ella.
Ella – Yala Jeep Safari – Tissamaharama
Breakfast at the hotel in Ella. Leave for Yala National Park. En route stop at the Ravana Falls followed by an afternoon jeep safari in Yala National park. In the evening, our driver will take you on a city tour of Kataragama including the Katragama Hindu Temple. Your overnight stay will be at a hotel in Tissamaharama.
Tissamaharama – Down South
After Breakfast leave for the South Coast. Our driver will drop you at a hotel or guest house on the south coast where you can choose where you would like to stay for your beach holiday. For example Mirissa, Unawatuna, Hikkaduwa or Bentota, it’s your choice!